Untitled Document
Down The Stream
Monday, April 28, 2008
Yes. A bit too late because com. cannot work. The three tiring days but I had a lot of fun. Not only I had a lot of fun but I also learn a lot of things. Some key takeaway are like choices have consequences, you do not just exist but you live, like the eagle not the sheep. The eagle takes 100% responsibility while the sheep complains, blame and they follow. I am a half-eagle and a half-sheep. I only take 50.99999999% responsibility. I try.
We played many meaningful games. it also taught me how to memorise 30 words by VAK. I also forgort what it is stands for. HAHA!! But there are posters pastered in the 6th floor. Melvin also make me laugh a lot. HAHAHAHEHEHE!!! AH yah! Com. again cannot work. I will write more next time. ( maybe not.)