Untitled Document
Down The Stream
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Yesterday, I made a promise. A BIG promise. I promise mc that i will grow up and i will not be childish anymore. i hope i can i can do it. Of course, there are consequeces. that is, i cannot play RECHARGE anymore! No more in my life! But i think i can play after PSLE... HEHE!!!
I will endure for the time. But I think i cannot hold on much longer. you may think i am very useless. i just cannot resist the temtations when i see my friends playing recharge. Sign...
I think it has became a habit to me. i just cannot control my ichy hands. Sign... I was used to be the king but now i give my throne to Tejas. Sign...
Sign... I total sign five time if you had notice it. But what to do? it was a promise. i think it is a good promise as it can benefits me. So i hope others will also stop being recharge and grow up. GROW UP! GROW UP! GROW UP! GROW UP!!!!