Untitled Document
Down The Stream
Friday, July 25, 2008
A day of terror! It was prelim oral exam! The exam I hate and I fear the most. Why? Cos I cannot speak up. Hence, I hate it. I hate it! When the teacher called me, i started to shudder as fear engulfed me. My legs started to turn jelly. Really jelly. I took a deep breath and begin to said my speech. I wanted to give my best. But I can't. Something is holding me back. I think I gave only 80% of my best. It was not good enough. I need to give out my really best! I must! PSLE is coming really really soon.
I am under too much stress! too much! My mind was in a blank. nothing came out of my mouth. nothing at all! I want to help myself, but how? Please! Any kind souls can pls tell me how to improve. I want to improve. If I carry on like this, I am going to regrett whem PSLE comes. I do not want to regrett when PSLE comes. So please, kindly help me. THANK YOU!