Untitled Document
Down The Stream
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Yesterday, someone gave us a wake up call. That someone was MC. As usual, she nag at us. She scolded us for not being meticulous in our work. I strongly agree with her. I think we should have that kind attitude to check our work after doing and not to " shake legs, shake legs". MC then got fed up and told us she would not nag those people who are not willing to learn. She asked everyone whether we will be meticulous. When it was my turn, I said "yes" without any hesitation and i did not regrett it at all. I trust MC as what ever she does is all for our own good and i will keep my promise. I went back and when i was about do my synthsis, i remembered my promise. I took out my pencil and started underlining and checking for my tenses. Indeed, it was a good and early wake up call. I hope this wake up call is loud enough to will wake everyone up!