Untitled Document
Down The Stream
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Ai yah... For my third maths and Mt mock paper, I diproved! I got 75 for my maths and 71 for my Mt. The last maths mock I got 88, but now... I plunged down so badly! Never mind, no point crying over the split milk. I just have to work harder for my prelims.
For my Mt oral, I got 44/50 marks. Pro, ah? Sorry for boosting as this is the highest marks I have gotten in p5n6. I also have improved about like 5 marks! Also, I got 29.5 marks for my MT compo. Overall, I am quite happy about my results. =) ( If this was my PSLE results...)
One more last thing. As I am blogging now, I am also watching the national parade show. When I am watching, I feel very proud for Singapore. Especially when I saw the fighters riding in the airplane. It was so cool! How I wish to be like them one day...