Untitled Document
Down The Stream

Friday, August 22, 2008
Results for my prelims...

MAths:82/100

EngliSh:60.5/95

ChineSe:75/90

Happy:) and sad:(! For my maths results, I am very happy! But for my English, like what mc said, nothing to say... For my chinese, ok-ok. This is my average marks. I am very happy with my maths results as It is the higest and the only high A in this year. ( exculding mock paper) For my english, I plunged so badly. The section that pulled me down in english is the comprehension, editing and synthesis. I will work harder on them!It was very surprising for my maths as I not really very powerful in it. Think I could actually pwned Dao hui, who beat me in ca1 and sa1. But I cannot be complacent as psle is coming real soon!
I wish those people who are reading this post, best of luck!



MR. SOMEONE


Write About yourself here

MUSIC

boomp3.com

GANG


Somewhere
Somewhere
Somewhere
Somewhere
Somewhere
Somewhere
Somewhere

Talk



1965
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009


Credits
Photobucket

Create your own message at BlingyBlob.com
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Ninja!Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursorsa href="http://www.fugly.com/media/view.php?cat=DOWNLOADS&id=709">Scary Maze Game

Play more games at Fugly.com