Wednesday, September 17, 2008
A 33 marks. A 33 marks for compo. What do you think it is good? It is lousy? In my personal opinion, I think it is just average. Yes, I have improved but not to the max yet. I think i can stretch myself a bit further maybe about 37 marks. Today, both Mdm Sharifah and MC scolded us. I felt very ashamed. I felt very disappointed in myself. MC said that our Mock was badly done. Come on lah, wad is happening to me? Wad is happening to 6B. I feel that we are failures. mc has explained the synthesis to us a lot of time, but it just cannot get into our thick skull. Why? And for my maths mock, i got a b! What is this? It is already the 4th mock and my results are so poor. I am supposed to improved in each mock. Ai yah...
It is very near to PSLE, which decides our future, but i still i do not have the attitude. Is attitude really that important? But I am very lazy, I don't think I have the power to study 24/7. I fear I will cry on the day when I get back my PSLE slip. How? How can I help myself? Please! Can someone tell me wad to do?