Untitled Document
Down The Stream

Friday, September 5, 2008
Aiyah...just came back from holiday, so tired leh. I went with my cousin to J.B but my mama did not come along. So sad leh. The trip was very futile and it was interesting as mama was not around so no one was able to control me. But I was wrong, now my grandmama control me. It was about 11 when we set off. As I set off, I began to miss my mama...

The first event was bowling. It is the real type of bowling and not those kiddy ones. It was my first time playing. The ball was kind of heavy and it is very difficult to strike. You have to be very accurate. I scored a total of 63 points in ten games.

The next day, we went to shopping and watching movies. We watch "money no enough 2". The movie was quite hilarious and touching. The big picture of the story is to appreciate our loves ones. After watching, we went to eat dinner. OMG! Even the restaurant also got fly, so unhygienic. But the Malaysians did not seems to mind.

AH! The final day! Very xian one lor! Must do a lot of packing and stuff. Before going to Singapore, we went to a nearby shopping centre. We ate Mary browns, and the food was superb! The most special and unique thing about the restuarant is that the seats were swings! Cool, huh?

OK! That is all for today. I promise I will tell the answer tmr. I want to rest liao. Yawn!




MR. SOMEONE


Write About yourself here

MUSIC

boomp3.com

GANG


Somewhere
Somewhere
Somewhere
Somewhere
Somewhere
Somewhere
Somewhere

Talk



1965
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009


Credits
Photobucket

Create your own message at BlingyBlob.com
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Ninja!Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursorsa href="http://www.fugly.com/media/view.php?cat=DOWNLOADS&id=709">Scary Maze Game

Play more games at Fugly.com