Untitled Document
Down The Stream

Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Today, we got back our english mock 2. So sad leh. I got last in class and i fail...

Why leh? dunno... maybe bad in english. Ai yah...

I got 19 for booklet A and 22.5 for booklet. I got 34.5 for mock 1 but my compo quite good. Got 12 for situational and 33 for compo.

FAil leh... first time in my life. Maybe nver apply mc skills. I study so hard but I still fail. Why? Why! Wanna cry liao...

No choice, must study extra harder. PSLE coming. Must push myself harder. A lot harder.

OK, that's all. Sorry for the short post. Bye!



MR. SOMEONE


Write About yourself here

MUSIC

boomp3.com

GANG


Somewhere
Somewhere
Somewhere
Somewhere
Somewhere
Somewhere
Somewhere

Talk



1965
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009


Credits
Photobucket

Create your own message at BlingyBlob.com
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Ninja!Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursorsa href="http://www.fugly.com/media/view.php?cat=DOWNLOADS&id=709">Scary Maze Game

Play more games at Fugly.com