Untitled Document
Down The Stream

Saturday, November 29, 2008
OK. This time yujin got it correct. The Answer is 3 people. I also dont knoe y. Juz give 4 fun. Hehe. BTW, do u knoe i juz came back from holiday. I went to Malaysia on the 24th. I was really fun! I went with my cousin. We watched a movie called Madagascar escape 2 Africa. I watched 4 juz the sake of fun. I also went to this haunted house. It was really scary... but fortunately it did not give me nightmare or wad so ever.

We went to the theme park. FYL, it is indoor. I like the bumber car most as u get to crash people 4 how long and 4 how many times u like though there is a time limit. Of course, there r a few rides where i dare not sit. One of them goes 360 degrees. WTH! i dont think my blood pressure can take it! We also went 2 the science centre, It is really big! We also get 2 try out the speed if the hurricane. OMG!!! It is really strong!!!

Ok, dont b so angry. muz b waiting so long 4 the joke. here it is...

I start with the letter e,
I end with the letter e.
I contain only one letter,
Yet I am not the letter e!
What am I?



MR. SOMEONE


Write About yourself here

MUSIC

boomp3.com

GANG


Somewhere
Somewhere
Somewhere
Somewhere
Somewhere
Somewhere
Somewhere

Talk



1965
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009


Credits
Photobucket

Create your own message at BlingyBlob.com
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Ninja!Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursorsa href="http://www.fugly.com/media/view.php?cat=DOWNLOADS&id=709">Scary Maze Game

Play more games at Fugly.com