Untitled Document
Down The Stream

Thursday, February 5, 2009
Sori 4 not blogging such a looooooooooong time. Apologize. This year is a new begining for all of us. We have a new school, new teachers, new friends. I find secondary life is very tough. Especially 4 mi where i have to travel so far, a min of one hour. Phew! Anyway, enough about mi. how about you guys? Is life tough for you?

Is does not matter how much you got for your PSLE, as long you work hard you can get into the JC u want. Really hope to meet you guys there. I have to remind you guys. NO matter how busy u are, try to spare some time and blog. A least once a week. I will also try! After blogging about one year, i find it very meaningful and educational. I was blogging for the first few time, i was like so sian, doing because teacher told as, it is a waste of time and so on. SO I hope every1 will have this habit to blog frequently. BTW, I met Amsyar today. You all remember him, dont u?

Signing of,
Jabby


WAit!!!! I forgot! The winner for the quiz is tejas. I think he got it correct 4 times a row if i am not wrong. Ok, here is a new one which I have learnt it from my new school. ( Gabrielites are not to answer)

Why trees always got struck by lighting????



MR. SOMEONE


Write About yourself here

MUSIC

boomp3.com

GANG


Somewhere
Somewhere
Somewhere
Somewhere
Somewhere
Somewhere
Somewhere

Talk



1965
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009


Credits
Photobucket

Create your own message at BlingyBlob.com
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Ninja!Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursorsa href="http://www.fugly.com/media/view.php?cat=DOWNLOADS&id=709">Scary Maze Game

Play more games at Fugly.com